Divex have recently added to their existing range of communications products by designing a new and improved Chamber Comms Box packaged into compact high grade stainless steel enclosures to withstand the harshest of environments.
- Robust stainless steel enclosure (316 grade)
- Mounting lugs for easy installation
- Internal PCB mounted on an easily removed plate to improve installation
- Single PCB terminal accepts all incoming wiring making cable termination to the comms box very easy
- Low profile components
- Flush mount chrome call switch
- Volume control when using headset
- Built in panel microphone
- Electret Mic insert
- Frequency Response: 50Hz to 13kHz
- Sensitivity: 60dB ±3dB
- Impedance: 1kΩ
- Standard headset jacks allowing for a wider range of headsets to be used
- selecting either panel microphone/speaker or headset
Choose an option below to find out more about Chamber Box
Click here to submit your query and
we'll respond within 48 hours.
Have a quick question?
Click here to start a live chat with
one of the team.
Prefer to speak direct?
Click here for the contact details
of your nearest office.