Bespoke Special Operations training packages and procedures can be developed and delivered by our subject matter experts.
James Fisher Defence is able to tailor packages to suit customer needs incorporating trials, studies, data collection, course design, report writing, assessment and planning.
James Fisher Defence Special Operations is able to offer its clients access to a number of specialist training courses appropriate to their needs. Specialist training is a key area of our expertise, with our instructional staff drawing upon three decades of operational defence diving experience, to deliver effective training packages. We provide training support to Special Operations, Defence and Law Enforcement Agencies and those with a specific responsibility in the maritime security domain.
- Training Needs Analysis
- Training Curriculum / Course development
- Production and development of training and visual aids
- Instructor training, coaching and development leading to accreditation
Military orientated training courses:
- Swimmer Delivery Vehicle (SDV) Pilot
- SDV Navigator
- SDV Passenger(s)
- Tactical combat diver operations
- Maritime Counter Terrorism / Interdiction diving operations
- Oxygen Rebreather Training
- Mixed Gas Rebreather Training
- Mine Counter Measure diver training to 80+ metres
- Small Craft Navigation in the Littoral space
- Operations from submarines, Lock-In, Lock-Out training
- Underwater demolition training
Support Training Courses:
- Dive Planning
- Diving Incident Management
- Diving First Aid / Medical Response
- Oxygen Administration
- Oxygen Cleaning Procedures
- Life Support Equipment Operation and Maintenance
- Gas Blending Procedures
Training can be delivered at a number of locations including the client site if required. Accreditation and qualification is available as part of the delivered training package. Further specialised training is available through our established network of accredited training providers.
Choose an option below to find out more about SpecOps Training
Click here to submit your query and
we'll respond within 48 hours.
Have a quick question?
Click here to start a live chat with
one of the team.
Prefer to speak direct?
Click here for the contact details
of your nearest office.